Thursday 16 February 2017

About Me

Good morning,

I thought I would take the time to say a little about myself and my family.

I was born and raised in Gisborne. I attended St. Mary's Catholic School at the old site on Gladstone Road with my 2 older sisters, Kirsty and Jessica.  I then went on to Campion College for my high school education.

I studied at Massey University Palmerston North and graduated with a Bachelor of Education (Teaching) and a Diploma in Educational Studies.  I have a passion with working with the junior school and have mostly worked in New Entrant classes, where I can welcome new students and begin their learning journey.  I find working with this age group very rewarding as they progress quickly and they are so excited to be at school.

My fiancee, Matt, and I have been together for 8 years.  We have two daughters, Hayley, and Isla, who is almost 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Room 9 Learning Hub Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template